London, UK – Summar.io will be presented at London’s 2017 BETT Show from 25th – 28th January 2017. The BETT Show is the world’s largest education event. Summar.io will provide information and give demonstrations of our open, personalized learning platform at the stand of The Dutch School (E360). The Dutch School is showcasing new technologies, pioneerd in the Netherlands.
Visitors of the BETT Show can discover the benefits and opportunities offered by Summar.io and gain insights into:
- how individuals can navigate and progress through a curriculum, based on their particular abilities and speed;
- how learning materials from multiple sources can be selected to suit each students’ objectives, preferences and needs;
- how students and teachers benefit from immediate feedback regarding progress and deep insights into the learning process;
- how teachers can focus their attention where it will yield the most benefits
- how students get the most up-to-date and relevant learning materials.
Sustainable contribution to education
Summar.io was inspired by the desire to contribute to a world where everyone could develop their talents and achieve their maximum potential. The platform is open in nature and we hope that by working together with educators and sharing our insights, Summar.io can make a long-term contribution to education and life-wide-learning. The platform The Dutch School is an example of partnership that contribute to improving education by using technology.
Summar.io: open, personalized learning platform
Summar.io is the leading personalized learning platform with an emphasis on self-directed learning. It supports multiple learning strategies and offers each individual student a personalized route through a choice of learning materials and exercises, taking account of that individual’s speed, level and preferences. Learning materials are selected from a combination of sources, including locally developed material, public (Internet) domain and proprietary/commercial suppliers.